Oh my gawd
this took me so long...
My only regret is that I couldn't get ahold of any good Matty boots.. But it was way too hot to be wearing boots anyways. And I love my Converses. 8D
For those who are interested, this is where I got all of my stuff from:
- The goggles are "Eagle" goggles, from the Birdz brand.. I got them over Ebay.
- You'd think you could find a proper Matt shirt in any old shopping mall, but apparantly not.. So I bought mine online (over www.skateamerica.com). The brand name of the shirt is "Fallen".
- I made the vest from scratch, modifying a pattern for a regular vest. I *may* make a sort of tutorial for this later, if people are interested.
- The gloves were originally Batman gloves. Quite literally. I bought them at a place called "Don's Costume shop" and modified them up the ying-yang..
- For his pants, I bought some normal, slim-fitting jeans from Bluenotes that were about three inches too long, then put them through the wash and put in the extra stitching. Again, if people want, I can make a tutorial for this.
I carried around several bars of chocolate, and dispensed them to any Mello cosplayer I ran into at the convention..
I have now posted a tutorial for how to create pants like these. It can be found here: [link]
Thank you all for all of your support!